Archive for the ‘Uncategorized’ Category
Do you have past do or late federal tax returns.
Did you know that you could be owed thousands or dollars from the I.R.S. Corey & Associates will solve all of your back tax issues. They have been preparing tax returns since 1984.
Why you need to file the past tax returns?
Tax payers need to file a tax return every year. It does not matter that you owe money or get a refund.
If you have a refund the time to receive the money is 3 years from the year that a tax form is issued.
If the tax payer is a contractor, filing a late tax return could lower the amount Is owed to the Irs.
Lost or miss placed forms can be obtained by calling the IRS. Once you make the call they will fax the transcripts within 24 hours.
When you file the late tax return you can tax all of the deductions to reduce your tax. Without the late filing you will not receive all of the proper and legal deduction. This will effect how much you owe or if you are going to get a refund.
What happens if you do not file the tax return?
If you do not file the tax return, the Internal Revenue Service will do it for you. This is not done in your favorer. In most cases you will owe a lot of money. Why let this happen to you.
When you do not pay the I.R.S.
Failing to file a tax return will often result in a failure-to-file penalty. Filing a late tax return return may help to reduce your tax penalties even if you cannot pay the taxes owed.
They freeze your bank accounts until you pay them. If you are working, The I.R.S will tell your employer to take the tax out of your paychecks. They do not need your permission to garnish your wages. They can also go and take other assets.
Who do you Call When you Need I.R.S. Help?
Corey & Associates Tax Accountants has been preparing late filing of tax returns since 1985. Our office is open all year round for your tax needs. We have filed almost every forms and schedule there is to file on a federal state or corporate tax returns. The office is located at 1800 W 68 St. suite 118, Hialeah, Fl 33014. Our phone number is 305-823-9228. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook.Com/albertcorey. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel at Youtube.Com/tax1099a
Tax Return Withholding Calculator
Tax Return Withholding Calculator. Do you owe money to the IRS. The Withholding Calculator will help you find outTax Return Withholding Calculator
You can determine if you are having too much or too little money taken out of your check. This will give you a good idea if you are going to owe money or get a refund back.
One you get the results you file out a W-4 form. This the form book keepers use to know what to take out of your earnings.
Tax Return Withholding Calculator
Who Can Benefit From The Tax Return Withholding Calculator?
- Employees who would like to change their withholding. You might want to change the withholding because you need a bigger take home pay. Another reason you are not having enough money taken out of your check and need more so you will not have to pay money to the IRS in April.
- Employees whose life has changed. This happen when you have a new born so you can have less taken out since your tax status will change. You could go from being single to head of household. The reverse could also happen. Single to head of household.
- You got married during the year or got divorced. Either way your tax bill will change when you file your tax return.
- Buying or selling your home could also make your change the withholding. When own a new home your have more deductions so need less to pay your taxes. In recent times tax payers have lost or sold their homes and had to pay. They had to pay since not enough money was taken out. They did not have the deductions they once did.
Tax Return Withholding Calculator Program
- Have your most recent pay stubs handy.
- Have your most recent income tax return handy.
- Estimate values if necessary, remembering that the results can only be as accurate as the input you provide.
Link to the Tax Return Withhold Calculator
Should you have any questions please contact our office Corey & Associates Tax Accountant. Since 1984 we have been assisting our clients get the best tax return and tax refund. Our office is located at 1800 W 68 St suite 118, Hialeah Fl 33014. The phone number is 305-823-9228 and email is email@example.com. We are just minutes away from Miami, Miami Lakes, Miami Gardens, Hialeah Gardens and North Dade County and South Broward. Just get off the 826 express way at NW 122 St.
Like us on Facebook to get daily tax news. Just click here to like us.
You Tube Videos for tax tips just click here
Some of the other income tax topics on this blog are
Where is My Refund can be found on our main web page at http://1040w2.com
Why you need to EFILE At Http://efiletaxreturn.biz